Signages installed according to RMS specification. Everyone must be able to understand the message and be aware of the possible consequences of not following them. It is the responsibility of all owners and managers to educate their staff on the issue of safety.
The primary importance of displaying Safety Signs is to prevent injury and ensure staff and visitors are well aware of the possible dangers and hazards ahead in certain situations and/or environments.
What signs we provide:
- RMS Approved Signs
- Supply & installation of road signs to relevant specification
- Warning signs
- Danger Signs, e.g. indicating the presence of flammable substances.
- Prohibition Signs, e.g. no smoking.
- Mandatory Signs, e.g. if eye protection must be worn in a specific area.
- Warning/Hazard Signs, that indicate that precautions must be taken.
- Emergency Information Signs, that indicate locations and directions to emergency facilities, e.g. fire equipment or safety routes.
- Dangerous Goods Signs, e.g hazardous chemicals
- Traffic Signs, to direct traffic and signpost pedestrian exclusion zones.
- Administrative Signs, which indicate the procedures that people need to follow, e.g. visitor sign-in.