Safety Signs are a necessity for everyone in the workplace. Staff must be able to understand the message and be aware of the possible consequences of not following them. It is the responsibility of all owners and managers to educate their staff on the issue of safety.
The primary importance of displaying Safety Signs is to prevent injury and ensure staff and visitors are well aware of the possible dangers and hazards ahead in certain situations and/or environments.
What safety signs do we provide:
- DANGERSIGNS, e.g. indicating the presence of flammable substances.
- PROHIBITION SIGNS, e.g. no smoking.
- MANDATORY SIGNS, e.g. if eye protection must be worn in a specific area.
- WARNING/HAZARD SIGNSthat indicate that precautions must be taken.
- EMERGENCY INFORMATION SIGNSthat indicate locations and directions to emergency facilities, e.g. fire equipment or safety routes.
- DANGEROUS GOODS SIGNS. E.g hazardous chemicals
- TRAFFIC SIGNSto direct traffic and signpost pedestrian exclusion zones.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SIGNS which indicate the procedures that people need to follow, e.g. visitor sign-in.